Internal is building the platform for internal tools that provides a faster, easier and more collaborative way to build powerful internal tools on top of databases, APIs and business applications.
The average developer spends over 25% of their day building, updating, and maintaining internal tools like admin panels, dashboards, and support tools. That's a lot of time. Internal gives developers that time back so they can focus on what matters most: building the innovative features and products that move their business forward.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to build a powerful and innovative system.
As our first customer engineer, you’ll help drive platform adoption by partnering closely with prospects and customers, ensuring they’re successful with Internal. You’ll leverage your technical background to create and deliver demos, build apps within Internal, answer technical questions, and help customers quickly understand the magic of Internal.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary, ongoing technical point of contact for our free users and paid customers.
- Answer technical questions as they come up.
- Identify free users that are good prospects for our paid plans, understand their problems, and help them get set up quickly.
- Create technical content to demonstrate best practices (e.g. sample apps, documentation, videos, etc.)
- Determine what is blocking a prospect from adopting Internal, and figure out how to overcome them.
- Dive into our codebase to understand technical limitations in Internal that need solving via code (e.g. a bug, a missing feature, etc.) to help a prospect or customer.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- An enthusiastic, strong, technical generalist
- A background in computer science or a related field
- Technical experience in a professional environment, ideally a startup
- Previous experience working with customers and solving their problems
- Ability to think on your feet, and solve problems
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying