Internal is building the platform for internal tools that provides a faster, easier and more collaborative way to build powerful internal tools on top of databases, APIs and business applications.
The average developer spends over 25% of their day building, updating, and maintaining internal tools like admin panels, dashboards, and support tools. That's a lot of time. Internal gives developers that time back so they can focus on what matters most: building the innovative features and products that move their business forward.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to build a powerful and innovative system.
As the first finance hire at Internal, you will have an outsized impact on shaping our business and financial strategy throughout this period of rapid growth. You'll drive continuous improvement across the business, applying analytical rigor to bolster strategic decision making around our go-to-market and growth plans. You will work closely with the executive team and board of directors to ensure our resources are allocated efficiently in pursuit of building a powerful internal tools platform.
What You'll Do
- Own financial and accounting operations for the company, including financial analysis and reporting, forecasts, budgeting, scenario planning, cash management, billing, and payroll.
- Own the company-wide financial model, partnering with executive team and functional leaders to develop detailed operating plans, establish metrics, and monitor success.
- Perform strategic financial analysis that drives business decisions including pricing, hiring plans, and more.
- Implement systems for budgeting, invoicing, and payments.
- Prepare Board materials that accurately present the company's financial position and highlight the key drivers of the business for strategic decision making.
- Manage external financial and accounting vendors.
What We're Looking For
- Finance experience at a high-growth technology startup; prior experience in corporate strategy or finance roles a plus.
- Skilled communicator who can build relationships across the organization to bring everyone along with critical business decisions.
- Strong analytical skills and creative approach to solving unstructured problems.
- Experience building and executing a SaaS-based business model and deep understanding of relevant KPIs (e.g. ARR, LTV, CAC, Recurring vs. Non-Recurring revenue, etc.).
- Experience in HR a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying